PIN IT

tirsdag den 18. oktober 2016

Halloween time at Inky Chicks....

So it is spooky time at Inky Chicks ....the new challenge´s theme is " Too cute to spook"...Halloween time...come and join the fun and lets see some of your awsome creations / cards.

This is my card for the challenge - The digit is from Art by Miran and the design I had inspiration from a Danish woman called Rie who owns "Hobby og Leg". Love to shop there :)
I just love this card:






We actually had Bunny Zoe as sponsor, but as the shop is closing, Ally is sponsoring this die:


 I hope we will see lots of lovely Halloween creations :)


1 kommentar:

Ally sagde ...

aw, I still love this card so much with all its fabby Details! Gorgeous creation, I could always look at it!
Happy smiles from one of your 83 followers ha ha ha :)
Hugs, Ally